Screening Hosting FAQ
1. Where do I mail the sign-up forms from my screening to?
WalmartMovie.com, 10573 W. Pico Blvd. #285, Los Angeles, CA 90064
2. Can we use the sales of the DVD's for fundraising?
Of course. You can charge whatever price you want.
3. Can I see where other screenings are?
You can see the screenings which have been submitted to our system at Brave New Theaters. You can also sign up to host a screening at that location as well.
4. Can we show the film on a local cable access or other television outlets?
No. At this stage, the film is designed to be seen in groups, talked about and discussed. But you can show short clips from the film, like you would see on a news show talking about the film.
5. How long is the film?
98 minutes. There are also several additional bonus sections available on the DVD.
6. Can we request a speaker from the film or someone from Brave New Films to speak?
Yes. We will have a form up shortly that you can fill out to request a speaker.